Connecticut State government representatives are in São Paulo, between 18 and 22 May, talking to entrepreneurs and presenting business opportunities of their state. During the Hospitalar Fair, the largest fair of medical and hospital sector in the country, representatives of Connecticut will make two presentations on the wide range of services and programs available to companies interested in investing there. The presentations are open to the public and take place in the auditorium of ABIMED, on 21 and 22 May at 18pm.
At the meetings will be presented:
• Business opportunities in Connecticut and the United States
• Financial assistance Packages
• Tax incentives
• Support services (move to Connecticut, start-up , access to credit )
Companies interested in scheduling a meeting or more information should contact Ludmila Carvalho through e- mail email@example.com or by phone (11) 9 8381 3095 or (48 ) 9172 5656 .
ABOUT CONNECTICUT: Investments in laboratories and research spaces attract many companies to the state where you may find an organized network of partners and suppliers, skilled labor, high productivity, infrastructure, strategic location and numerous incentives and benefits. Pole of innovation and technology, Connecticut is in 4th place in innovation and 5th in number of scientists and engineers in the United States. The state also stands for the number of academic degrees, the volume of investment in research and development and patents.
ABOUT PASELI: Expert in international business development, Paseli offers services and solutions for Brazilian companies interested in investing in Connecticut:
• Market research & strategies for market entry
• Communication strategies and marketing
• Company Opening and facilities
• Records, permits and certifications
• Incentives and benefits (financial and tax)
• Recruitment and selection of professionals